Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wedneday 5/30/12

Wt 186.. Good day for the wt loss.. I was stuck there for a few days but it's moving again.. Seems so common for me to go 6 days or so and the scale not move, then all of a sudden it does.. I keep doing what I am doing as far as food and excercise goes and I know the scale will move at some point.. Don't ever get discourged, keep doing what you are doing, the wt will come off....

I read a lot of  blogs and I marvel how some ppl can keep eating the same thing, but smaller portions and lose wt, and others can't.. I know if I ate the same foods that I used to but just at a smaller scale, I would never lose wt.. I know I needed and had to make a life change.. I needed to change everything about my diet.. Probably what I miss the most is going out to eat.. We would go 3 to 4 days a week, now it's like once every 2 to 3 weeks. It usually always on a Saturday and it's usually lunch.. I still don't feel good about eating the rt amounts of food when we go out, so I don't like to go to much..  See I'm not a place in my band where I feel full at a certain point. I stop eating because I measure all my food and I stop because the food is gone. I don't usually get hungry in between times, so that's why I don't need a fill right now. I'm losing wt just fine, but I do know when I set down to eat, I could probably eat more then what's on my plate, so I don't like to go out because I can't really control it, like I would like too.. I will get there, but I've only been doing this for a little and I need more practice..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog :) where in the UK are you?

    ReplyDelete