Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday

Wt 191.5, totally don't get why I'm losing so fast, but sure am not going to complain.

Yesterday I saw my P. A and all is well there, so well don't have to go back until Sept and no fill, so that's great!

Had to get a new primary care dr. because is moving out of state. So saw new one yesterday as well and hate him.. But, don't have time to look for a new one, so will he will do until I can..

I've been reading so many band blogs and everyone keeps talking about restriction like that is the only thing they are looking for. I don't understand it??  We are suppose to have portion control, the restriction isn't the only thing.. You are suppose to eat between 1/4 to 1 cup of food per meal.. Are you eating until you are full regardless of portion size?? How do you lose wt that way??  I don't understand. My dr. never said to me, you get the band and you eat until you are full.. They said, with the band it's still portion control no more then 1 cup of food per meal and a snack if you totals for the day is still low.. I don't eat until I am full. I eat 1/2 cup of food and no more. I eat 3 meals a day, with 2 protein shakes inbetween brk and dinner and maybe a snack around 8 pm, which is usually a WW cheese stick.. I don't get how anyone expects to lose eating the same foods, just smaller amounts or eat same foods, but they eat until full. Isn't that how we got here to begin with?? I new at all this, but I had wt classes, I has food classes 6 months of them. I just don't understand waiting for restriction.. Maybe it's me?? I don't know, but just trying to understand..

No comments:

Post a Comment