Saturday, May 26, 2012

saturday

Got on the scale today and it said 188?? I have no idea how that happened, but I will take it. I also will wait and see what tomorrow brings..  I know I drank a lot and had a water pill but losing 3 pds in one day has never happened to me before.

It's getting warmer and warmer here and you have no idea how I hate the heat.. I really really hate the heat.. I grew up in the Uk and have lived most of my life in Europe, if it gets over 82 things shut down, so anything over 80 for me and I shut down.. It's going to be a long hot summer am afraid so not looking forward to it.. If anyone thinks that climate change isn't really, sorry but I think they need to get their head examined.. Yes!!  I know I might offend some, but that's ok. You don't need to read my blogs either.. I do believe in climate change, I do believe we have should protect our earth.. Why not?? what harm could we do if we decided to look out for it..

I hope everyone has a safe fun weekend.. Happy Memorial Day to everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment