Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday!!

Today's weigh in 195.  Yes! I weigh myself everyday.. I don't get upset if I've gained a pound one day, because I know it could be water wt.. I know I've not gone off track so the weight will come off at some point..  I like to know were I am so weighing myself everyday is a big help to me and it also gives me something to look forward to in the morning.. I did my work out this morning as well, so that's done for the day..

Do you log your food and excercise?? I do!! I find it really really helps me stay on track and see where I'm at. It also makes sure I don't eat to little.. I can keep track and know it I need to add calories or take away.. It's so important to me keep on track and keeping a log book keeps honest and makes me face my day..

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment