Monday, July 16, 2012

7/16/12

Happy Monday!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.. We pretty much just stayed home, which was nice we usually don't do that on the weekends, but we need to start getting things ready for our drive to Montana..  Can't wait !

Wt today is 170! It's slowly coming pound by pound.. Wish it was faster, but this is the healthy way. I'm headed for another fill on Wednesday. Not sure I really need it, but think I do. I eat a  my portions just fine, but like I've said before, I can keep eating after sometimes, I can drink and chew normal, would like to have a little bit of slowing down when I eat and that's not happening.. I can eat my meal like in 10 mins, if that. So I think getting a tiny fill will be fine for me. I also have to think about the trip and would like a little bit more control on our trip..

Not much else as always.. Told me my life is very boring, unless I have a dr. appt or need to go food shopping I'm home.. No I don't work, so I just hang at home, work out, take care of the pets, etc..

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment