Monday, August 27, 2012

8/27/12

Getting so frustated about my wt.. It's still hanging around 156 to 157, why??? I'm still doing everything I'm suppose too. I've not gone off the diet or cheated once, so don't get it. Maybe part of it was I was on vacation and didn't stop once. Now I'm home I have more time just chilling, I don't know but I see the dr next week so we will see what happens. I know part  of it is me not being patient too.  I have lost 12.5 since being vacation so that's real good, just don't like have the scales have not really moved since I've been home..

I am working out 5 days a week.. I even ran 30 mins yesterday with 1 min runs, which was new for me. I usually do 30 sec runs and walk 30 secs but yesterday I did 1 min runs with 1 min walks, felt good..

Today, will be doing laundry, come light cleaning and excercise, not the funniest day on the planet but it's another day.

Happy Monday!!

P.S  I did buy my first pair of size 8 jeans over the weekend.. I little tight but not too tight you can't ware them. I got two pairs and the second pair fits better then the first, so onwards and upwards we go..



wt today 156.5

No comments:

Post a Comment