Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8/22/12

Wow!!! today is my 28th week from surgery.. Can't believe it.. It's been 7 months all ready..

Since that time I have lost a total of 107.5 pounds from my heaviest and 93.5 pounds from surgery.. I feel so much better, lighter, healthier, happier, the only down side is the wrinkles, lol!! guess having all that fat makes your skin streached out so the wrinkles aren't there, now they're there, but that's ok..

I've gone from taking 13 pills a day to 4 ( not including vits ). I'm in  a solid 10 pant, large to xl shirt, probably could fit into a med, but like my tops a bit on the loose side.. I'm just real happy where I am.. I love how much happier I am.. I hated myself before. I never left the house, never wanted to go or do anything because I was still ashamed of how I looked.. I still feel that way sometimes, a lot has to do with the fact that starting at the age of 29 I starting losing my hair.. I'm now have very little hair on top of my head, but you know what?? now I don't care anymore.. It still bothers me at times and I go back and forth as to weather or not I want to buy a wig, but right now I'm not going to worry about it. Right now I'm enjoying the wt lose and loving every second of it.  I can't do anything about my hair other then the wig, but I'm healthy and that's all that matters to me right now.. I will deal with my hair another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment