Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10/2012

Hello Everyone!!

Beautiful but hot day today, so will be spending most of it inside...

Wt today is still 182, so no change their, but it will come..
I have noticed that I've been a little bit hungry then usual lately, but I have not gone off track once since getting the band and I sure won't now..
 I just saw my P. A and we both agreed no fill this time, so I don't go back until Sept now.. I hope I can go that long, if not I will have to call her. I just don't want to get a fill right now, because I am heading on vacation the end of July and don't want to be traveling with a new fill.. 
 I keep sticking to what my guildlines are and haven't gone off once, I'm real proud of that. It's hard sometimes, like yesterday.. My hubby and I went to the movies and he of course got a med popcorn (which you know med popcorn is really a large ) and soda, me; bottle water. I wanted a bite of popcorn but I didn't take it.. Those times I'm so proud of myself.. I'm so afraid of screwing up, or gaining wait I just won't go off track.. I can't!!

When I started this journey I sat down with my hubby and told him he was going to be on his own as far as food is concerned. I wasn't going to cook for him anymore ( unless he wanted to eat what I do ). I know that sounds bad, but I came to a decision that I for once was going to look after me for a change..I have looked after him and our daughter and it's now my turn.. He was great about it, he said " you do whatever you need to " so I am.. We go shopping for food together and he buys what he wants and I get what I need.. Of course he gets frozen pizza's, frozen foods, etc,by the way, my husband is approx 6 pounds over weight, makes me sick, lol! Anyway, he comes home from work, pops his stuff in the microwave and off he goes.. I of course have to smell all that stuff and that's hard. But I have noticed as the time goes by that sometimes the smell makes me feel sick.. I seem to be more sensitive to smells. Things I used to like, like garlic sometimes makes me sick.. The smell is just to strong now.. I eat pretty blend things, like protein and salads, or some kind of veggie so there's no season to it. Except for the tsp of salad dressing I have..
Do you find this?? that your more sensitive to certain smells?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment